Please Become A Furriend Of Princess Megan


Friday 1 April 2011

My Birthday Walk At The Lake

The Lake

Swans On The Lake

The Play Area


The Boardwalk


Walkies With Casper At The Lake

Me Trying To Keep Up



Wait For Me And Mum!!!!

My Birthday walk at the lake was very nice but it did go a bit dull weather wise so we went home for tea. Mum and me have a job keeping up with Dad and Casper on our walks. Mum lets me have a long lead so that I can chase after them. Casper soaked me as usual as he jumped into the lake. He was on his lead as the lake is a bit dangerous for swimming, it's a man made lake and has a few danger spots for swimmimg so Casper doesn't go in for a swim unless he's on his long lead. It's much safer at The Pond near our caravan for Casper to swim but he does occasionally go in The Lake which is about 15 minutes drive from our house.


Princess Kisses
Megan
x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll look forward to seeing your posts. I'm so glad you like cats. Not all dogs do, you know. Have a great day...

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo cuuuuuuute keeping up with your Bro!
    What fun outing :o)

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!
    Princess Kisses
    Megan
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Princess Kisses
Megan
x